Friday, January 28, 2011

Another Day: This is 10/365!

Today I spent my Sweater Project time doing some organizing of my stuff. It is very important to have things in order so that one can see it, look at it, and ponder new ideas. My brain likes to pull things in and stir them around. That's why I am sharing with you my less-than-completely-organized space.

Some photos will be worth many words...one thousand? I'm not sure. But they do help.

Sweaters waiting patiently.

The striped sweaters in this photo are neatly stacked on the shelf.
This is my goal--to have them out so I can see them.

My stack of solid colors.

If you look carefully you can see the yellow and pink plaid skirts from yesterday's blog snuggled into the mix of sweaters. They all get along quite nicely.

And more hanging, patient sweaters.

My able assistant getting ready to pounce on the white tie on the pillow!

I was able to get some organizing done today. About an hour and a half to clear some shelf space, fold some sweaters, and hang the rest on hangers to keep them neat and tidy. It's all part of the process.

Future projects are just lurking around in all this beautiful, knitted glory! 

Thanks for keeping up with me. I appreciate your support for my new adventure.

Note: Yesterday's blog ended up being date-stamped by Blogger as of 12:00 am January 28, 2011. I was racing with the clock to complete it, but didn't quite make it. Missed by only ONE MINUTE. It was really January 27, Thursday, just for the record. I wanted to let you know why there are 2 blogs for today's date. I must start earlier to write, it's one more goal I am imposing on myself :-/. I am a night owl, so this may be difficult for me.

I wish you a happy weekend. 
See you Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment