Monday, April 11, 2011

New Project Completed: Day 82

The Project Revealed

Now you will see what transpired from yesterday's cuttings.

From This:


To This!

Another bunny.

Of course he must have a tail--
though the original pattern did not include this most important body part.

To keep him from being top heavy and falling over I filled the bottom section with those little plastic pellets to give him some weight.

This is the pattern that I collected at a church rummage sale on Saturday.
There is no other notation to acknowledge the originator of this design, so I will just present here a photo of the front of the package.

My bunny looks a bit different than those in the pattern,
not to mention the cute tail.

This post is OF COURSE for Sunday, April 10, 2011.
You know the drill!

Another week is beginning.
I wish you a good one.

4 comments: