Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dog Bone: Day 85

Valentine's Day, Again!
(My Dog, "Valentine".)

Just had to include a photo I caught this morning of  my dog with her new toy that I made yesterday. 
Here she is looking very happy.


Ingredients in Dog Mouth:

Trader Joe's Wool Bone
First Assistant's unwanted catnip toy
New sweater-strip-tied dog toy!


 And on to today's project, inspired by the Trader Joe's bone:

For the pattern I just outlined around the wool bone on the left.

The finished NEW bone.
Pretty snazzy, don't you think?

The other side--that very dark purple that doesn't do well in photos :-/.

 And two happy dog photos of Valentine smiling with her new bone.
She is a very appreciative gift recipient!


Thank you to Trader Joe's for the great wool bone idea!

Give your dog/s lots of hugs tonight =]

No comments:

Post a Comment