|Here is my completed Sewing Apron.|
All pockets are stitched on and ready to go to work.
|Up close with Top Pocket.|
|I decided to hand-stitch these 2 pockets to the apron with the same pink floss (and stitch) I had used for the cuffed edge of the Pouchy Pocket. This photo is a bit fuzzy--sorry!|
|Top Pocket now has a selection of embroidery floss and spools of thread.|
|Pouchy Pocket has lots of room for my fat Needle Book, and even my larger pair of scissors in the Scissors Case I made a while back.|
|Long Pocket with ruler and chopsticks all snuggled inside.|
|I left the larger pockets stitched only around the sides and bottom allowing for a double pocket.|
I may have other things to stash here like a pattern or pencil and a note pad.
This has great possibilities!
|The most interesting (and naturally occurring) thing about this project is that the apron ties are buttonable! By using the front button placket and leaving the buttons attached I have instantly adjustable apron strings!|
|Interesting how this all turned out.|
When I began this project I had not a clue how the final apron would look.
It has been quite the sewing adventure.