Monday, March 21, 2011

Packing My 365 Supplies: Day 62

Patience! :-]

As you know, I am leaving today to go away for a week. 
The airport transportation picks me up in barely 4 hours from now and you can guess what I am doing...
crazily trying to eliminate some of the STUFF that I don't actually need to take with me.

The bottom line is that once again I must leave my blog without photos.
My Picasa storage is full, as I said yesterday, and there was no way I could take care of the problem today with all that needed to be done getting ready for this trip.

Nevertheless, I did my project for today and have taken the photos, but you will have to wait for them.
I apologize, but I promise to catch up.

So here is what I did today:*

Carefully I calculated what I would need to take with me so that I don't forget a needle or thread or even sweater fabric for the projects I will do while away from home. 

My list of items in the checked bag are as follows:

3 Sweaters
Doll needles
2 Pairs of Scissors
Embroidery Thread
2 Patterns for Applique
Small Leftover Pieces of Sweater Fabric

I hope that I don't get to Illinois (now you know where I'm going) and  find that I desperately need something. This is where the flexibility comes in, and also the increased level of creativity...I hope.


*This in itself is a major decision-making event. When I am home I come up with one idea a day...which is plenty, really...but now I must at least have an idea of what I am going to do for 7 Days! A big order. Part of this is that I will just have to be very flexible and make projects with what I have packed to take along with me. This, then, will be quite an adventure. I can see myself being the Midnight Stalker in the sense that I will likely continue my usual syndrome of racing to post my blog before midnight. ]


Stay tuned to see what happens!


No comments:

Post a Comment