Saturday, March 12, 2011

Simple Pouch: Day 53

Today the Crafter Needs...

I am a bit tired today (really hate to admit it!). But I have my days, as everyone else does.
My brain didn't want to have to think about what would be my project for today.
But then I came up with something very basic and simple, and here it is!

(And, so you are not in the dark...what the crafter needs is REST.)

The Ingredients:

One long ribbed sweater piece
One very cute button
One needle
One piece of embroidery thread
One cool pair of scissors, very sharp :-]
One sewing machine (not shown)
Button stitched in place.
Pinned and ready to stitch the side seams.
How cute is this?
(The pouch and the bear, of course.)
Closer!
You can't see it, but I cut a buttonhole with the very sharp scissors.
Now the pouch is complete.

Don't forget to turn your clocks back 1 hour tonight.
Happy Daylight Savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment