Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sweater Bowl: Day 58

A Long Day

Today was a very busy one, as I was away most of the morning and the afternoon into the evening.
That essentially equals the whole day!
That didn't leave much time for my project, but I felt compelled to start it even though I couldn't get home until about 10:00 pm. 

Here is what I did:

The sides of the bowl are a section of the sweater sleeve cut from the same sweater of my projects from the last 2 days. I chose the hefty felted white sweater, also from a number of my previous endeavors, to be the base. It is a 4 1/2 in diameter circle.

Blanket stitching the base to the sides.
I will continue this project. Not only does it need the finishing stitching, but I think it needs something else...though I don't know quite what that is yet. My head will be clearer tomorrow.
I will be less tired, too!

Nevertheless
I must wish you

HAPPY ST. PADDY'S DAY.
This is a very Happy Shamrock.
Can't have a project without green today!
Hope you enjoyed your Corned Beef and Cabbage OR Corned Beef and Colcannon.

No comments:

Post a Comment